Turn your advisory firm website into a lead generation system.
If your firm has a niche—Chinese-American physicians, top management at a local company, or Indian hoteliers—marketing copy optimized for search terms likely to be used by your target clients could transform your business.
This service combines Local Listings and Maps optimization with SEO Copywriting, synchronizing your website with your strategic marketing plan.
Our 12-step process for creating keyword-driven website copy and optimizing financial advisor websites for local listings and maps includes:
- Defining your keywords and local search terms using a workbook we provide you
- A 30-minute interview by a writer to better understand your business and identify your keywords
- Writing up to 750 words of website copy using your keywords (or re-writing up to 1,000 words of existing website copy)
- Using SEO-friendly mark-up techniques—bold, bullets, headlines, and sub-headlines
- Rewriting your website’s URLs to use your keywords and local search terms
- Adding internal links to your website to make it more search-friendly
- Rewriting your website’s page titles, headings, and navigation using your keywords and local search terms
- Submitting an XML map of your website to Google
- Claiming your company’s profile on Google
- Submitting your website for local listings on Bing, Yahoo!, and Google
- Submitting your website to local and mobile sites for map optimization
- Analyzing and recommending opportunities for inbound links to your site from external partners, the press, and other sites
Optimizing your website marketing copy and local listings are crucial steps to improving your website’s search engine rankings. To further improve your website’s rankings in search engine results, also consider:
In 2011 and beyond, as more advisory firms optimize their websites for Google Local Listings, publish blogs, and link to their sites from social media, SEO for advisors is likely to change.
Whether you’re a sole practitioner or a multi-professional advisory firm, it’s wise for you to know key, easy-to-use techniques for improving your website’s search engine rankings.
That’s why, in addition to our Eight-Step SEO Process For Financial Advisor Websites, Advisor Products educates you about changing SEO techniques. We regularly provide articles and webinars about how advisors can boost website search engine rankings. With SEO For Financial Advisors, you receive:
- The Financial Advisor Keyword Workbook to identify your keywords
- Videos showing how to use the AdvisorSites BackOffice to optimize your website for your keywords using on-page factors
- Articles from Advisor Products’ with our latest research on SEO for advisors
- Invitations to a quarterly webinar about website optimization for financial advisors
You’ll learn about key techniques used by SEO consultants and be able to apply them on your own. We’ll show you how to utilize status updates, blog posts, comments on external websites, and social media to boost your website’s search rankings.
Top Five Myths Perpetuated By So-Called SEO Experts
You’ve probably received an email from an SEO expert listing the mistakes preventing your website from ranking higher in search engines. Problem is, the “expert” is mostly spewing half truths and distortions. Here are five top myths those snake oil SEO salesmen peddle.
Six Ways Advisor Products Content Can Improve Your Social Media And Online Presence
Advisors are often stumped about what to post to increase their social media and online presence. So here are some ideas about how you can use Advisor Products articles for status updates and tweets.
Free Videos Teach Private Wealth Managers & Financial Advisors About Search Engine Optimization
Financial advisors who want to learn about search engine optimization (SEO) can visit Advisor Products Learning Center, which features 18 videos about SEO techniques for private wealth managers, financial planners, and other independent financial advisors.
Niche Marketing, Search Engines And Financial Advisors
If you’re a financial advisor, here’s how to use a marketing funnel on the Web to create a path connecting you with your target clients or niches.
SEO For Financial Advisors Without The Hype
To financial advisors, search engine optimization (SEO) is arcane. We're working to make social media and SEO more understandable and accessible to advisors through educational webinars that we've produced over the last few years. And now, after months of planning, we're offering a comprehensive suite of practical SEO and social media services geared specifically to financial advisors.
The Semantic Web And Financial Advisors
The Semantic Web automates activities that now require human intervention by structuring information on the Internet. For advisors, understanding the Semantic Web is important because it enables creating a site that is easy to be indexed by search engines. The easier it is for search engines to index your website and understand the information it contains, the better your search engine results will be.
New Blog Service Launched
Blogs are an excellent way to market to clients. You cement relationships by reinforcing views that you are both accessible and informed. You can also use blogs as a way to add valuable content to your website, benefiting both current and prospective clients. Whether or not you have the time and ability to write your own blogs, this opportunity to reach your contacts should not be missed. That's why Advisor Products is now offering a blog writing service to help you take advantage of this key marketing tool.